- Top lip : blue in male, yellow in female
- Facial line : none in male, white in female
- Body line : white
- Lips and chin : blue in male, yellow in female
- Tail : green with red speckles
- Body : green sometimes with white or yellow speckles in male, solid green in female
- Ventral : white or green
- Breeding : oviparous
- Hemipenes : long papillose
Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia
Malhotra, A., & Thorpe, R. S. (2004). A phylogeny of four mitochondrial gene regions suggests a revised taxonomy for Asian pitvipers (Trimeresurus and Ovophis). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, 32(1), 83-100.
Ismail, A. K. (2015). Snakebite and envenomation management in Malaysia. Clinical Toxinology in Asia Pacific and Africa, 71-102.