- Upper lip: Olive, brown or dark brown
- Facial line: Olive, brown or dark brown
- Body line: Yellow, sometimes lined or spotted with black
- Lip and chin: Olive, brown or dark brown
- Tail: Olive, brown or dark brown
- Body: Olive, brown or dark brown
- Ventral: whitish, greenish or brown, uniform or spotted with brown;
- Reproduction: viviparous
- Hemipenes: long papilloses
Bangladesh, Burma, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand
Malhotra, A., & Thorpe, R. S. (2004). A phylogeny of four mitochondrial gene regions suggests a revised taxonomy for Asian pitvipers (Trimeresurus and Ovophis). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, 32(1), 83-100.
Ismail, A. K. (2015). Snakebite and envenomation management in Malaysia. Clinical Toxinology in Asia Pacific and Africa, 71-102.